We provide Fibre Glass Reinforced Plastic housings can last which are light in weight yet robust in structure. These housings have seamless construction to prevent leakage. Our offered housings are manufactured using premium grade fiberglass reinforced plastic materials to ensure their crack proof nature. Also, these housings are highly popular in the market due to their cylinder shape and compact size. In addition, our provided Fibre Glass Reinforced Plastic housings can last are suitable for desalination and pre RO applications.
Key features Of Fibre Glass Reinforced Plastic Filter Housings:
- Perfect for storing acids, alkalies and brines
- Defect-free nature
- Ideal to be used for oil well injection
ALL FRP GRP FILTER HOUSINGS
- Fibre Glass Reinforced Plastic housings can last 3-5 times longer than that of stainless steel when exposed to corrosive and harsh environments.
- Less weight and stronger than stainless steel
- Housing designed to meet ASME Code, Section X Design standards.
- Design Pressures up to 150 PSI and factory tested at twice the working pressure
- Corrosion resistance -compatible with fluids in the PH range of 2-13
- Isophthalic, Bisphenol, Venyl ester Resins selected as per the compatibility
- Seamless Construction eliminates leakages
Applications Of Fibre Glass Reinforced Plastic Filter Housings:
- Pre RO application
- Alkalies & Brines
- Oil well Injection
- Produced water filtration
204, 2nd Floor, Varun Arcade 1B, Near Lawkin Company, Ghodbunder Road, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra, 400610, India