- 540 INR
- 540.00 - 600.00 INR
- 2.54 Centimeter (cm)
- 6.6 Centimeter (cm)
- Double Open End
Trinity Filtration Technologies is the leader in the designing, manufacturing and supplying of advanced Resin Bonded Grooved Filter in the market. These are most commonly used to filter viscous liquids, such as adhesives, paints, plastics, petroleum, and inks. They provide depth filtration at higher flow rates and higher viscosities and two-stage filtration design to maximize particle removal.
The grooved outer surface expands greatly the filter's effective surface area and further increases the dirt holding capacity of the filter. It produces an extremely rigid graded density structure that operates under challenging conditions of high temperatures, high fluid viscosities and high differential pressures.
Features and Benefits Of Resin Bonded Filter Cartridges:
- It has a grooved outer surface that increases surface area for extended service life
- A rigid structure designed to handle high differential pressure and high viscosity applications
- Greater dirt holding capacity due to high voids volume
- Available in a wide range of dirt removal ratings from 0.2 to 150 microns
- Two different types of Fibers and Resins (Polyester or Phenolic and Cellulose Melamine) for use in Industrial and Pharmacy F&B applications
- No Metal or plastic cores are provided for easier disposal
- Broad chemical compatibility
Applications Of Resin Bonded Filter Cartridges:
This filter is widely used to filter paints and resins, inks, hydraulic oils and lube oils, adhesives, lacquers and varnishes, fuel oils, crude oils, grease, plasticizers, etc.
- Thane West - Maharashtra
- 5000nos Per Month
- Usually Ex-stock Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard Packaging
204, 2nd Floor, Varun Arcade 1B, Near Lawkin Company, Ghodbunder Road, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra, 400610, India