Tramp Oil Removal Systems
Trinity Filtration Technologies presents Tramp Oil Removal Systems that are the most cost effective and simple method to combat tramp oil problem. These are available in sizes and configurations to fit all applications, from small individual sumps to large holding tanks. The coolant reservoir can also be modified to increase the tramp oil separation.
As the liquid moves slowly through the patented steel coalescing plates, oil droplets are separated from the coolant and rise to the top of the unit. When the oil layer builds up sufficiently in the unit, it passes over a specially-designed weir and the oil is trapped away from the clean coolant. The oil can then be removed easily and periodically through the waste oil drain.
- Removes tramp oil contamination
- Extends coolant life
- Reduces coolant costs, reduce the consumption and disposal volumes
- Increased machine tool efficiency or productivity
- Reduces bacterial growth
- Improved operator conditions and improved health and safety
- Minimal running costs
- One unit can service an entire workshop
- Clean, tramp oil-free coolant
- Reduced machine downtime and clean coolant while the machine is in operation
- Improved operator conditions-reduced oil mist, coolant odor
- Stainless steel construction
- 110V and 220V options available
- Reusable bag filter
- Minimal servicing required -no consumable parts.
- Unattended operation
- Easy to use and minimal step up and no leveling required
- Universal application that works on any coolant sump
204, 2nd Floor, Varun Arcade 1B, Near Lawkin Company, Ghodbunder Road, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra, 400610, India